Kindy Gym is an enjoyable class designed for 18 month to 5 year old children. One of the great things about our kinder gym program is that parents or carers can share in their child’s wonderful adventures. Adults are encouraged to accompany their child throughout each lesson to support their learning and have fun together.
The Kindy Gym program will be guided by an accredited leader to ensure the equipment set-ups are safe, stimulating and provide endless movement opportunities for each child to play and learn.
Kindy Gym will assist your child in development and co-ordination, confidence and self-esteem. The class will start with a fun warm up game and a gentle stretch. Your Kindy Gym leader will then demonstrate and explain the circuit that has been set up for your class.
Our Tumbles classes are the perfect classes for those athletes whose favourite part of gymnastics is the rolling, flipping and somersaulting. We currently offer the following tumbles classes:
- For all beginner tumblers
- No minimum skill level required
- Minimum age 4 years
- For early gymnasts with limited experience in tumbling
- Athletes should be able to complete a round off and/or bridge without support from a coach
- For emerging gymnasts with some experience in tumbling
- Athletes should be able to complete a front walkover and/or back walkover without support from a coach
- For more competent gymnasts with experience in tumbling
- Athletes should be able to complete a front handspring and/or back handspring and/or front salto (aka front tuck)